Thursday, September 16, 2010

I bloomed...not in the best of gardens

Unfortunately I mastered a skill I usually don't.  Have you ever been in a heated conversation, knowing you have the upper hand and the better argument, however you fail to mention your amazing points?  Afterwards you have a case of "I wish I said this..." or "Had I said this I'da had them in their tracks!"  Finally I didn't have to do that!  Short story-the car dealership we bought our new pride and joy from has some very aggressive managers who lack customer service skills.  They called me and right off the bat gave me all sorts of attitude.  Instead of shriveling up in a ball (which I think was his intention), I told him to stop, they would not be speaking to me that way and let's try this again.  That unfortunately didn't work, so I yelled, yelled like I've never yelled at an adult.  I said everything I needed to say, without cursing, (go me), and managed to make the manager realize how wrong he was, though he was still very aggressive.  So while I may have bloomed in this current garden, it sort of feels like I bloomed in the flower bed outside of McDonald's.  I was the prettiest flower out there, but I'm still outside of McDonald's (kid don't you feed me a fry!) :) 

So yay blooming, but I'm going to try and not be in those gardens anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment